About Me

My photo
Just a girl in her 30's who likes to cook, and loves her sausage dog, who is a bit of a Princess.

Thursday 14 April 2011

Oh hello....

Hello there.....

I've finally got round to doing this thing. Not sure what it'll actually be, or how much I'll do with it but we'll see....

I am no writer, but I do enjoy a good yarn, and can always talk about food, which is what I'll mostly do.  I also like shoes, and glitter. These things will probs get some attention too.

So, about me - I'm Charley (nice to meet you and all that!), I'm 30, engaged, and live in a 2 bed semi with the Man , the Dog (miniature sausage), and a festival of fish. I work full time, but in an ideal world I'd be a lady what lunches, and go about my daily chores of baking and darning whilst wearing a frilly pinny, between having manicures and cocktails. And that's that!

1 comment: